subutex taper help needed
    Vickiecx is offline New Member

Lightbulb subutex taper help needed

hi all I'm not sure how this site actually works yet I've posted in many different places & although every 1 I have spoken 2 is lovely I haven't had any real help yet I'm a mum of 3 I've been off >>>>>> over 6 yrs but due to having my 3 children I've gone from 75mg of meth 2 24mg of suboxone then I swooped 2 subutex at 8mg I couldn't drop below this so my dr recently put me on lofexidine I truly believed it would have worked 100% had my doctor not rushed me I was given 8mg 4mg 2mg 2mg then off I managed 7 days with no sub just lofexidine & zopiclone but on the 7th day the pain was getting stronger not better so my dr gave me 4mg I dropped the next day to 3mg & now I'm on 2mg & I'm stuck again as the w/ds are there I take a 2mg & by 4pm I'm feeling quite bad I have a runny nose I'm angry not good with 3 children & my youngest is my shadow won't do anything with out me I can't sleep as my legs r restless & I can't get comfy I'm going 2 wait 7 days & c if it gets any better but could any 1 give me some advice I've tried taking 1.5 then the rest of the dose in the evening but I'm just w/d in the day & I still can't sleep at night did any 1 feel like me on their taper I don't really eat but I am drinking water now I so wish I could talk 2 Robert_325 but it seems I'm a little late 4 his help but I've read so many inspirational stories I'm hoping some 1 can help a desperate mum who wants off subs thx & sorry 4 the long ramble I'm desperate

Sharks fan is offline Advanced Member

The boards are slower in the weekend, give it a little time and people will respond. Please try to stick to one thread, it gets confusing if we have to check multiple threads.

I just answered your other post.

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Sorry, Sharks, I asked her to post on this forum for the sub stuff. So let's move the thread here, if that's good for everyone.

Vickie: I'm sure the advice that Sharks gave you is good advice and will try to see where we're at so far. It does seem that your sub taper is all over the place and you doc doesn't seem very helpful as far as getting you through this taper. Let me read what Sharks posted to you and go from there. You'll get this!

Peace,

Iloerose

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

hi I've started new threads but as yet had no answers I've checked out lots of ppl's tapers & they all stem from Roberts taper the only problem is I tried the 4 day 25% reduction but by day 6/7 I was feeling pretty bad w/ds at night I'm now stable on 2mg been on about 2 weeks now & tomorrow I drop but my dr will only give me 4 0.4 subutex tablets which makes 1.6 I would like to do 1.75 as if some 1 had my body would know that little crumb makes all the difference do u think doing a slower taper will let me b free of subutex soon or should I do a lofexidine detox & jump at 1mg or when ever the w/ds are so bad that I may as well jump a confused mum of 3 hypo children thx 4 any help or support I greatly need it

Here is what you posted that Sharks replied to. Please read the taper plan. And try to sort out to us: I take it you go daily for your sub dose? Please let us know how exactly how this is working with the sub and how you get it so we can help you plan a taper around your daily dose. Can you get take homes?

Peace,

Iloerose