Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
Weaning off Suboxone, So far so good!
    jayryan is offline Member

Wow...you have a really positive attitude and i hear ya... I'm quitting my >>>> with my kids lives in mind....don't want to put them thru what my parents did to me if i can help it......that's good you got rid of the heartburn.....and the taurine you have help? I have some i wonder if i should take some...i skipped this mornings suboxone dose (not by choice) and am struggling slightly...started getting bad stomach cramps was gonna pop some lopermide but read online that it absolutely will fail a drug test it is an opiate afterall...however when comfermation test is done it comes back negative...but having my urine sent out to a lab i suspect they would find the buprenephprin as well

sigh....anyways....you sound like your doing great even cleaning the house some....man all i can say is keep up the good work..and thanks for giving your report on taurine....i have some but don't take it much cause wasn't sure...imma go take a scoop right now....oh have you heard of choline? Its a supplement... do you think it may be benifitial for fatigue or anything....i have some but haven't tried any yet cause i don't know if it will be helpful or not...anyway keep up tha good work! Jay
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-10-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Good to see you got rid of that crazy heartburn! Sounds like you're doing good today.

I know, it's weird how the word "I'd" gets blocked out. It always happens. Not sure about that one..lol

I gotta run so I'll check back later. Take care!
    Kat

I am actually feeling awesome today! Def has to be the Taurine thats the only thing different between today and yesterday. Thankfully this heartburn is controlled.....I have been eating antacids like candy. But whatever works I guess! Im stoked Im finally not achy today! Plus cleaning my house top to bottom and knocking some stuff out finally just lifted my mood so much. I remember in Psychology learning about how big of an impact your environment is on mood....its so true. Fresh house= a fresh mind.

I have not felt this good since my taper started its refreshing.
    Another thing I read is how dehydration increases joint pain. I bought a bunch of 32 oz gatorade and have been carrying them around with me sipping on it since last night and all day. Woke up and joint pain is GONE. Aches are GoNE! Taurine, B vitamins, l theanine....and lots of Gatorade and I feel great! Feeling really positive today about doing this, I cant wait to be back to 100%. Something for you guys to look forward too! I cant describe the feeling other then top down in a convertible with the radio turned up

Choline rings a bell but I cant think of it. Is it for flushing the liver? That sounds familiar

Ah i got some choline awhile back as a spontanoius buy....its supposed to enhance nootropic use which i also have but don't use yet either....think of it this way...you mentioned taurine correct which is some sort of amino acid that your brain and muxcles use i believe...while not being an amino acid choline is similarly used by brain and muscles to help nuerons fire and regenerate and what not...its normally found in chicken and eggs.....ther are certain substances said to perhaps regenerate brain neurons or help desiese such as alteimers (however you spell that) .... i dunno I'm.still researching the stuff but got a good deal on it so i purchased some...supposed to help cognitive function and what not when used in combination especially with certian nootropics..
    god knows i damaged my brain and my memory shot......anyways I'm learning about this like anyone else...i did give the taurine another shot and gonna try some theanine tonight for sleep......anyways ya i been on sub for 4 years so have obviously been psyching myslelf up for this....even if its all a placebo ( which i doubt) then hell half the battle mental anyways..

glad to see your doing so stellar on.your low dose....have you figured out your jump day yet?...jay

auburn girl is offline Member

Hey!!! I see yesterday you were feeling GREAT! I hope today is the same. Keep us updated.

Feeling good today!!!! Almost normal! I keep forgetting about withdrawals....forgetting I'm "supposed" to be feeling them! If I feel okay tomorrow I'm gonna take it day by day and I might not even need another dose. I haven't needed any heartburn medicine...Just some b vitamins, potassium, and the Taurine, and took some l theanine. I just noticed my ring was a little tight this morning (blood pressure going up) but 20 mins after the Taurine and it went back down. I slept REALLY really good last night too! Fell asleep at 12:00 after watching some TV. I really hope this lasts! I really hope that tomorrow it doesn't hit me like a brick. You would think I would feel something though...and I don't. Throughout the last bit of the taper I was having some hot and cold flashes and maybe one or two days some chills here and there. BUT none yesterday and today. I found out I have 2 tests tomorrow AND a bday party to go to so I really really hope this lasts and I'm in the clear!!
    Through this whole taper I have had achy joints....had to take tylenol and ibuprofen, was kinda tired here and there, and sweaty at times with some hot and cold flashes. Yesterday and today they are gone. You would think since I didn't take anything I would feel all that worse but I don't! So fingers crossed I hope hope hope this >>>> is over!

For the record-Last dose was 7:00 pm (or 8:00pm? I forgot) Weds night.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-11-2014 at 10:43 AM.

Sharks fan is offline Advanced Member

Gettin',

That was my big complaint towards the end of my taper, so I don't think you'll get hit with anything major. I was tired and not very motivated and I'd have passing hot/cold flashes but it was nothing I couldn't manage. I just kept telling myself it was only temporary, if you can get any kind of exercise in it will help. I know it's the last thing you want to do right now, but even a walk around the block helps. You don't have to work out hard, just move.

Just tell yourself it's your body adjusting to being clean. You're doing great!

Funny you mention heartburn, I had it BAD and the only thing that worked for me was Zantac.

YES! The heartburn. Glad someone else had it bad, you have no idea how whiney I felt complaining during withdrawal about some heartburn. I'm sure some people were like really? Heartburn? LOL. But that heartburn was NO joke! Not to mention your blood pressure is up already so a few times I kept questioning whether it was my heart or not. Its seemed to calm down now...just a little bit lingering but I will def try that Zantac if it spikes back up. Since I slept good last night do you think I'm clear of the dreaded rls? Thank you So much btw

Sharks fan is offline Advanced Member

I thought I had an ulcer, it was so bad. I took Tums and Peto, nothing worked until I tried Zantac, so I totally understand. It gets worse when you lay down.

I honestly don't know about the RLS. I always got it really bad when I would c/t off opiates but I never had it with subs. I kept waiting for it but it never came. I did stay hydrated and exercised. I don't take vitamins or supplements, but they help a lot of people.

All I can say is try to stay in the moment and don't worry about what might happen. You've come a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharks fan View Post
    I thought I had an ulcer, it was so bad. I took Tums and Peto, nothing worked until I tried Zantac, so I totally understand. It gets worse when you lay down.

I honestly don't know about the RLS. I always got it really bad when I would c/t off opiates but I never had it with subs. I kept waiting for it but it never came. I did stay hydrated and exercised. I don't take vitamins or supplements, but they help a lot of people.

All I can say is try to stay in the moment and don't worry about what might happen. You've come a long way.
    Good to know it really was bad heartburn from the withdrawals, now I dont feel like such a baby lol. I believe Usually with opiates that first night even I wouldnt sleep well. >> feel my muscles start cramping up and restless. Last night I was exhausted and slept like a baby....so I really hope that lasts! I can handle some fatigue but its rough being sleep deprived and that fatigue too. Im doing this with JUST vitamins...food water and will power. As of now I dont plan on taking another dose!

Hey Sharksfan... Do you remember this strange tingling feeling down your arms that comes and goes. Not chills...closer to light pins and needles/tingling feeling. I'm not dead yet so I'm guessing its not my heart . Its just a little annoying and I'd be happy to figure out what it is to see if I can find a way to get rid of it! Maybe its the heartburn pain radiating kind of feels similar. I feel the heartburn creeping back. Just wondering though, I'm online studying for this exam and it was on my mind so I figured I'd ask to see if anyone remembers that feeling.

Holy hell...I had the worst heartburn early this morning around 5 am. I woke up and it felt like my chest was on fire. I was so tired and didn't want to get outta bed. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and gulped down some Alka Seltzer. Fizzzzzzz! Lol. What the heck is with the heartburn? So weird.

Wow, you're doing so good with your skip days. Are you almost at 48 hours without a dose?
    Kat

Hey i noticed you mention your blood pressure a couple times....do you have any clonidine?

also good for hot and cold flashes...i ordered 60 1Mg clonidine from canada....been reading up on it...it turns the volume down on the sympathetic nervous system or something like that....off label uses include anxiety...hot cold flashes you also mention...opiate withdrawals and so on....it has even taken away a migrane of mine and is quickly moving to the top.of the list as far as comfort meds go for me.... btw you dropping tomorro?
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-11-2014 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jayryan View Post
    Hey i noticed you mention your blood pressure a couple times....do you have any clonidine?

also good for hot and cold flashes...i ordered 60 1Mg clonidine from canada....been reading up on it...it turns the volume down on the sympathetic nervous system or something like that....off label uses include anxiety...hot cold flashes you also mention...opiate withdrawals and so on....it has even taken away a migrane of mine and is quickly moving to the top.of the list as far as comfort meds go for me.... btw you dropping tomorro?
    No actually I don't have any clonidine...I keep reading about it. Wish I did! How did you order it from Canada? I notice my blood pressure up here and there. Not too too much just slightly. I can tell because in between my fingers get red and my ring feels tighter. My feet I can def tell by night when I'm standing. The taurine helps for a few hours I just don't want to take too much. I haven't taken a dose since Weds! So I'm officially declaring last Weds Jump day! This is NOT bad at all! I swear to you the tapering was harder then the jump. Probably between 0.75-.125mg was the hardest. Pretty much what your experiencing now. Then once I pretty much stabilized on the .125mg it got easier and got over that fear of every little symptom that arose. I slept really good last night again! So NO RLS so far (unlike with opiates I'd have it bad) Today is day 3 and right now I feel slightly a little more tired, but I've been running around since 8:00 this morning and just spent 4 ridiculous hours in traffic. So I think after sitting in the car that long tired me out. I really feel 90% normal. It is insane! Getting past the first full day without a dose was the hardest the day seemed to crawl by. Day 2 peice of cake...today was the first day I haven't thought about suboxone ALL day until now. That was just to update you guys. I haven't wanted ANYTHING or felt like I needed ANYthing! I'm impressed and relieved! You guys will see its just a bunch of anxiety about feeling bad that makes you feel the worse. Then you will realize you had nothing to be afraid of. Esp you Jay. If you've been through H withdrawal your gonna LAUGH once you see just really how harmless this is. Once this heartburn goes away I will be 100%. My energy levels are good! I had no problem getting up and getting ready this morning and taking my exam. I def owe that to the B12 and taurine. Thats 1000 mcg b12.

I'm officially calling it! 8:00 Weds PM was JUMP DAY! I feel amazing today I really do. Compared to where I was mentally 2 weeks ago...SO anxious and just scared of what was to come, doubting if I had it in me to do this. I did it !!!!! I really did it! You guys can do this. You can so do this...just don't turn back. Push through day by day.

Quote Originally Posted by GettinItOverWith View Post
    No actually I don't have any clonidine...I keep reading about it. Wish I did! How did you order it from Canada? I notice my blood pressure up here and there. Not too too much just slightly. I can tell because in between my fingers get red and my ring feels tighter. My feet I can def tell by night when I'm standing. The taurine helps for a few hours I just don't want to take too much. I haven't taken a dose since Weds! So I'm officially declaring last Weds Jump day! This is NOT bad at all! I swear to you the tapering was harder then the jump. Probably between 0.75-.125mg was the hardest. Pretty much what your experiencing now. Then once I pretty much stabilized on the .125mg it got easier and got over that fear of every little symptom that arose. I slept really good last night again! So NO RLS so far (unlike with opiates I'd have it bad) Today is day 3 and right now I feel slightly a little more tired, but I've been running around since 8:00 this morning and just spent 4 ridiculous hours in traffic. So I think after sitting in the car that long tired me out. I really feel 90% normal. It is insane! Getting past the first full day without a dose was the hardest the day seemed to crawl by. Day 2 peice of cake...today was the first day I haven't thought about suboxone ALL day until now. That was just to update you guys. I haven't wanted ANYTHING or felt like I needed ANYthing! I'm impressed and relieved! You guys will see its just a bunch of anxiety about feeling bad that makes you feel the worse. Then you will realize you had nothing to be afraid of. Esp you Jay. If you've been through H withdrawal your gonna LAUGH once you see just really how harmless this is. Once this heartburn goes away I will be 100%. My energy levels are good! I had no problem getting up and getting ready this morning and taking my exam. I def owe that to the B12 and taurine. Thats 1000 mcg b12.
    Congrats on your jump! I'm so happy for you. It's so great to hear that you're feeling well. Awesomeness!!

I think I have a supplement with taurine in it. Gonna check it out. I still haven't had time to pick up the Zoom energy stuff. My life is crazy...so busy every day. But that's a good thing. It keeps me from obsessing about my taper all day! Lol.

Now the real work of staying clean begins...
    Be happy. You did great!
    Kat

Quote Originally Posted by Iwantoff2013 View Post
    Congrats on your jump! I'm so happy for you. It's so great to hear that you're feeling well. Awesomeness!!

I think I have a supplement with taurine in it. Gonna check it out. I still haven't had time to pick up the Zoom energy stuff. My life is crazy...so busy every day. But that's a good thing. It keeps me from obsessing about my taper all day! Lol.

Now the real work of staying clean begins...
    Be happy. You did great!
    Kat
    Sorry I tried replying a few times yesterday from my phone but I guess it didn't work. I woke up feeling a little more tired today, I guess thats to be expected being day 4, a little out of breath here and there and just dragging a bit. I took some b12 and taurine so just waiting for those to kick it to hopefully help with that. I still don't feel bad enough to take another dose though, thankfully. No chills still, no more sweats, slept good last night..heart burn calmed down enough so now I guess the final symptom is low energy/motivation. I feel you Kat too much to do in a day, my husband works a lot pretty hard labor, plus has a bad ankle so I'm on my own most of the time. He tries to help with what he can but theres just sooo much to do. I have school and my house, and the kids to keep up with. Have to go grocery shopping AGAIN today already, wish I knew of a grocery shopping delivery service for cheap, that would be AMazinG. Can't afford to keep picking up fast food for dinner lol. So just feeling it a little more today but I'll live. I don't want to prolong this process any longer. I can at least function like this and I'm still pretty comfortable so I will survive. How is your drop going?

Quote Originally Posted by GettinItOverWith View Post
    Sorry I tried replying a few times yesterday from my phone but I guess it didn't work. I woke up feeling a little more tired today, I guess thats to be expected being day 4, a little out of breath here and there and just dragging a bit. I took some b12 and taurine so just waiting for those to kick it to hopefully help with that. I still don't feel bad enough to take another dose though, thankfully. No chills still, no more sweats, slept good last night..heart burn calmed down enough so now I guess the final symptom is low energy/motivation. I feel you Kat too much to do in a day, my husband works a lot pretty hard labor, plus has a bad ankle so I'm on my own most of the time. He tries to help with what he can but theres just sooo much to do. I have school and my house, and the kids to keep up with. Have to go grocery shopping AGAIN today already, wish I knew of a grocery shopping delivery service for cheap, that would be AMazinG. Can't afford to keep picking up fast food for dinner lol. So just feeling it a little more today but I'll live. I don't want to prolong this process any longer. I can at least function like this and I'm still pretty comfortable so I will survive. How is your drop going?
    Hi there. I just replied to you on my thread. I'm doing ok, thanks for asking. The sweats/chills aren't too bad. Just tired and unmotivated, but what's new...lol. Gotta clean my house today. My floors need to be mopped like no one's business. My son is gonna go hang out with my parents for a few hours so I can get things done.

I'm so glad you're doing well. It's inspiring!
    Kat

Haha, I was just replying again on your thread as you typed this. My motivation is slowly coming back, but I remember the days that washing a load of clothes was a HUGE accomplishment. When I was feeling my worst, whenever my husband asked what I did that day I said "bettering myself" lol. It's true though! That's what your doing..which is priority over anything else. It does help forcing yourself to take care of those things that really really bother you though. I know I can't stand things on my floor...and with 3 kids it happens daily. I had to crawl around with a clothes basket sometimes just picking things up and put that basket out of sight. It helped lol. Sometimes your just SO tired through this process. It isn't easy. Today I'm still trying to muster the energy to go grocery shopping LOL. I've been trying since this morning. I might just end up grabbing some necessities again. Whatever we gotta do though to make it through! We wil be back to 100% sooner or later.
    Iwantoff2013 likes this.

My last post of the day. LOL. Its sunday...lazy day. I really need to go get some errands done today. So aside from being a little low on energy I generally feel SO much better without anything. It feels good. Mentally I feel great, physically I feel comfortable and I know I'll just keep waking up feeling better and better. So all this time worried about Jumping seems like I was worried for nothing. Nothing I couldn't handle anyways. If anyone out there wanting to do this is reading (like I did for weeks and weeks) you can do this! Don't be afraid! You can do anything you put your mind to.

I just heard some good news I figured I'd share. My best friend I grew up with has an older sister I've known since I was like 10 years old. Anyways...over the years she got deep into abusing pills...starting injecting a few years ago. Last I heard she was mess. It was very sad she lost everything because of it. I just learned that her husband went to jail ( for a long long time). Well turned out that was the best thing that could possibly happen to her. It prompted her to get clean. She is now clean for the first time in 10 years! Her husband was her worst influence and I guess just having that major life change helped her get away from all the people that influenced her using, is what helped her. It's like my Mom always told me, you play with dirt...your bound to get dirty. Getting away from the bad influences around us really helps, and if they don't understand you have to love yourself enough to get away from them. Anyways, she is clean today and happier then ever. Getting a new chance at life again. Another success story against this nightmare epidemic. I love a good underdog story, figured I'd share.

@ Gettin it over with....so you got 4 days no sub watsoever? and your feeling relatively ok? That's awesome....i wouldn't worry about the clonidine at this point because by the time you get it you won't need it lol...btw if someone else needs clonidine it is really easy to get but its a grey area i don't want to divulge too much info on just google it.

um what else was i gonna say..oh how's your sleep? energy level are you experiencing any fatigue or maliese?

I guess i would recomend to just keep doing it is watever your doing to be succesful....
    i tend to reach for comfort meds but i guess the idea is to only use the minimal amount necassary...but diet exccersize seem to be best....
    anyways sounds like you got your bases covered and are doing good....seeing you.do this gives me hope for myself and others...and your positive attitude is something that i aspire to have...all i can say is its awesome your not taking subs and keep up the good work!!! Jay

Btw i completely agree with you on bad influences...in fact years ago i was sucjh a bad influence and don't blame people for ditching me.... so hopefully her husband will understand that too.... but ya that's so true...i can't count how many friends that are either dead in prison or still using..
    had to break free from al that..and its good to see your friend do the same....she just has to love herself enouf to beleive she better then that and doesn't owe those people ANYTHING...neways you and her keep up the good work and if she goes back to using make sure she don't drag you with her ya know..anyways...ttyl jay

Day 5! Well I think its official I have nothing in my system left. I woke up with some minor aches. Nothing too horrible, still a little fatigued if I try doing too much/ go to fast but hopefully I will just start feeling better and better as the days go by. Today I feel it the most but still not too bad.

Jay: I'm sleeping good! Even better then when I was weaning. I think giving my body 2 1/2 weeks at .125 helped me in the long run just adjust easier to prepare for the jump. I don't think it was as big a shock to the body with nothing in my system. Fatigue is there but nothing too terrible, I can still function and my mood is def lifted. I was able to go grocery shopping earlier though my legs are a little achy. I was in a rush this morning and ran out the door without any vitamins, aleve etc. to get my kids off to school, then just headed straight to run some errands. So that was with no help of anything in my system and I started feeling a little achy. If this is the worst of it though I'm not complaining! Just that familiar achiness. I hear day 7 is the best so hopefully by Weds the achiness will pass. It's a really light achiness. Pretty much like being on your feet all day. I really can't compare what I'm feeling to any sort of withdrawal I've ever experienced its definitely been easy hopefully it will be the same for you guys! It surely isn't anything to be afraid of I can't help but still be a little on edge waiting for things to get worse but I can hang with this. (knock on wood lol) I feel better than being on Suboxone though. Plus I'm not thinking about it ALL day long obsessing. Just thinking of you guys, hoping things go well for you all when your weaning is done.

By easy withdrawal symptoms I'm talking strictly about the Jump. Not the weaning process itself. That definately wasn't easy. I felt it full force at times, just like you guys. The chills, hot and cold flashes. Freezing all the time but sweating at the same time. Super emotional. I think thats the worst part of it all is getting caught up in the emotions. Your not in your right mind while weaning so it gets really difficult at times to not feel sorry for yourself. Thinking you'll NEVER feel ok again. Maybe your stuck like this forever...maybe you need pain medication forever to function. Esp when the withdrawal symptoms hit. You just have to know you WILL feel better without anything. Just attribute everything to the withdrawal...and just know once your body adjusts (which it usually does....the human body is an amazing thing. Adaptation is what it is best at...). Those aches, and pains will subside the moodiness will subside just give it a chance. I know you mentioned Wellbutrin. I'm not knocking it but I was put on it for ADHD for a short bit years ago. I just didn't feel like myself. Exactly like suboxone like a zombie. I HIGHLY highly recommend just giving your body a good good shot to produce its own endorphins. Stimulants (like wellbutrin) stimulate dopamine production the same. So the moral of this story is no matter what...when you finish the wellbutrin your body will STILL need to work on producing Dopamine and Serotonin, endorphins etc all those "feel good" chemicals your body is going to have to relearn once you stop the Wellbutrin. (I'm saying this from what I've learned in pharmacology) In my opinion, if your going through this wean giving your body ALL this time to adjust then you just jump on Wellbutrin your gonna have to adjust again once that's over. I'm sure it is easier to get off this with Wellbutrin. Your gonna have to get off the Wellbutrin sooner or later also. I had bad anxiety, and exhaustion coming off that. Again not knocking it for those who truly need it. Just my personal experience and my opinion! Give your body a good fighting chance to balance out all those chemicals once again. It will be easier on you in the long run! There is so many vitamins (which are also technically "drugs" because they are chemicals that react in our bodies, which is what drugs are) but they are natural chemical substances to our body (most of them). Our body is used to adapting to natural vitamins much easier, theres no withdrawal, no crash. Doesn't mess up the chemical composition of your brain etc. So I think your on the right track with the vitamins Jay. Your not going to "feel them" working always but they are your just giving your body the best shot to heal itself. Anyways just some advice about that! My opinion based strictly on experience, and from what I've learned about drugs and vitamins and how they react with our bodies, in pharmacology. Not intended to offend anyone who went that route. You want to be clean. Thats being 100% clean. No mind altering substances. You wont know which is your body still coping without suboxone or which is a side effect from another drug. I say give it a GOOD 6 months with nothing. Sounds like a lifetime but if you've been on Suboxone or other drugs so long, you gotta give your body time for fully adjusting. Just my opinion! So how are you doing at .5??? Feeling better?

I just wanted to drop in real quick and say congrats! It is super awesome you did it. Wow, 5 days without sub. And seems like you did it pretty painlessly. Reading your posts really give me encouragement and motivation and think that this won't be so bad. You said you felt it more in your tapering, and so far mine has been really easy. I am so happy for you.

Oh and I was gonna ask about taurine. What is it and where do I get it? The only thing I'm taking now is a "super B complex" vitamin. Thanks.

Man you got a positive attitude...and gives me a lot of hope the withdrawal will be berable....so you think it was staying at .125 for a few weeks is what made the actuall quitting not so bad?...i agree with you about not taking anything to let your body have a chance to get back to normal function withought drugs...i want that so bad as well... unfortunately i do take a few over the counter meds and supplements to attempt to help like we all do....and ya i get these whimsical idea such as the wellbutrin...i want to quit smoking next and thought perhaps it would help....

as far as aches and pains what do you usually take? You mentioned aleive...

are your emotions stable...i mean you always sound positive and happy here....

anyways you really sound like your doing great considering

and ya I'm at .5 first two days and even this morning hit pretty hard...its like I'm ok one minute and not the next...its bearable and I'm trucking thru....i think its the emotions gettin to me...and my leg (just the left one) is absolutely killing me...got me.frustrated dunno what i did to it have tried soaking in epsom salt and have it elevated...had to call into work today

anyways I'm trying to get out of my feeling sorry for myself so decided to check on all you guys and see your progress
    it truly cheers me up to see you doing so well and gives me tons of hope!!!
    i know you wouldn't steer me wrong and just wish i could be of more support but sounds like you got this! No doubt....keep up the good work for sure!!! Jay

Quote Originally Posted by auburn girl View Post
    Oh and I was gonna ask about taurine. What is it and where do I get it? The only thing I'm taking now is a "super B complex" vitamin. Thanks.
    Hey! How are you doing with your drop/dealing with the kids and life (which is the hardest part!)? Aww and Thanks! I'm still not in the clear yet I know. Today I've felt it the most since my jump but I'm hanging in there! Feeling really positive now, I know it won't last much longer. Mentally I'm on a much better level. NO longer feeling frustrated or stuck in a funk. I wouldn't go SO far to say "painlessly" more like AS painless as could be I guess. Withdrawals are withdrawals...no way around them. Like Kat said-"We danced with the devil and now he wants his DUE." He def got his due from me.....lol. Cold chills sweats, wretched achiness. I just tried to make it as easy on myself as possible, beats cold turkey. It is not easy especially mentally, very frustrating at times and somedays were much harder then others. A big feat but definitely do able with the right mindset. Just have to refuse to feel sorry for yourself. We got ourselves in, so its up to us to get ourselves out. The mental aspect is definitely the hardest. Staying positive when your not feeling too hot. Just gotta baby yourself at times and at times tell yourself suck it up and lets do this! Have to push through, which you will because giving up isn't an option! Right? I'd love to see you guys all get through it and live the life you want to live. Its NOT easy but thats a good thing. I saw this quote "I always have another buzz in me but I do NOT have another withdrawal left in me." Just another reason to stay away from what put us in this position in the first place! Just more to be proud of, once you push through it. Just keep that in mind always. You seem to be pushing through! Keep me posted! I'm waiting to cheer after your jump day!

Taurine is a supplement you can get at GNC. You prob saw it from redbull or energy drinks so most people think its a no no for withdrawals thinking it worsens things. Its actually a calming energy supplement though. It gives you a calming alert sort of energy without the jitters. It's what balances out the caffeine in energy drinks. It also naturally lowers blood pressure and helps with muscle function..so fights fatigue DEF a must have for me for withdrawals. I never see it on the boards though! I remember it from pharmacology. Your blood pressure goes up during withdrawals. You'll notice because your fingers or feet will be slightly red and sometimes swollen. Anyways I love it. Highly recommend it, it def helped me. B vitamins are good also! So keep taking that. Just have to eat with those because they give energy by metabolizing your food into energy. So a lot of people think the B vitamins aren't working because they aren't hungry during withdrawals so they eat less. So just eat before you take those and it will give you energy.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast