Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree34Likes
Weaning off Suboxone, So far so good!
    jayryan is offline Member

Hey ther..
    sounds like your feeling a little better today ... so you think.its the allergies huh? I actually posted a thread in the need to talk thread about withdrawal sneezes...you been getting them? Apparently they no advice on how to deal with em.other then cleenex..lol..

ya the excercise thing i need to look into...its good you all are talking about it....i haven't excercised much.in weeks...
    and gettin it your first page of your thread you recomend excercise as a top three along with diet and i forget the other one...so ya i think the excercise will.help and i know we all say it...but doing it another story...lol...

Um hot sauce is a great..no really great idea....hot sauce and certian peppers actually cause an endorphin release...did you know that or ya just love hot sauce??

I think alexes idea of a brisk walk is great even if you have to drive to the park...i know it a hassle...but at least you can.drive ther....we gotta do the same closest park a ways away...

and the bike anothergreat idea....i actually picked up a mountian bike to get around some and till i get my license back and actually love it...
    I understand the privacy of your living room tho and it is way more convinient....
    i will agree with auburn girl as excercise is a good way to feel better..ya know for depression stress anxiety and even withdrawals...heck a runners high is excactly that an endorphin release and i don't think you necassarilly get that from a brisk walk...

personally I'm into weight training.. mainly resistance training which i hear is great for a lot of reasons but too much makes sore muscles which i don't want right now...
    anyways I'm glad to hear your cold or allergies seem not so bad...and hope your sleep doing good too....
    Well i gotta hit the hay soon...peace jay

ps those prenatal vitamins sound excellent and i bet if you take em they will help a lot... i always take my multi first thing i do everymorning lately......good stuff..

oh and i just thought of it as i picked one up a few months ago...Jumprope!!!! They only.a couple buck...you can.do it in your living room....and absolutely great cardio ...
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-22-2014 at 10:50 PM.

So I finally weighed myself last night for the first time in a long time. I gained 15 lbs since I stopped Adderall the beginning of November. I am actually SO excited to have gained back that weight. I mentioned it before but I was prescribed it for adhd about 2 years ago I tried it...I was on it for like 3 months but didn't really have the money for it back then so I stopped. Last year I was struggling in school so in May I went to a new Dr and he prescribed it to me May-Nov. 20mgs this time. Well long story short towards the end I was taking 20 mgs 2 times a day. I wasn't eating right I dropped 15 lbs (which I was already at a healthy weight I didn't need to lose any) anyways that was one of my main reasons for quitting it. The weight loss I couldn't put back on no matter how hard I tried. I was counting calories to GAIN weight. Plus it made me someone I didn't like to be. Moody and >>>>>y. So my last visit with this Dr I mentioned that it gave me bad anxiety also and I wanted to switch to something else maybe. What does he do? Sends me home with a prescription for something for anxiety and tells me I have an anxiety disorder -_-. I took one pill, then freaked out that day and trashed the whole bottle of the anxiety meds. Never went back to that Dr. I stopped the adderall cold turkey also. All through November I had THE worst anxiety and fatigue I've ever had in my life from the adderall. I see some people recommend it for withdrawals but that withdrawal was the worst thing I've ever experienced because of the anxiety. I had so many panic attacks. One so bad it trigger an asthma attack and I had to call an ambulance for myself before I blacked out. Just me and my kids at home alone and I couldn't breathe and everything started getting blurry and dark. Luckily I made it to the phone in time. I just wanted to share that if anyone is thinking of stimulants......unless you absolutely need them for a medical condition. Stay away from them. That lasted a full month before I finally could feel calm and comfortable. I almost let the Dr convince me I had an anxiety problem too Smh....I am almost TOO mellow is my problem.

Anyways I was so happy to see that 15 lbs back!!!!!! My husband said I look great. I feel great, I look healthy. So glad I quit everything now I talked to my sister in law and she wants to start walking around her neighborhood every morning with me so I'm gonna get some good exercise in.

Jay: I did hear that about Hot sauce (cayenne peppers) I ever read some people crazy enough to snort cayenne lol. Ouch..Desperate times-stupid measures.

I haven't been sneezing just a stuffy nose, and I feel tired and my throat is irritated. I sneezed a few times, the first day off.

auburn girl is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by GettinItOverWith View Post
    The ligament surgeries actually help ligaments heal faster. They heal on their own just very very slowly pretty much the slowest healing parts of our bodies...and you have to take it easy so a lot of people opt for the surgery to speed things up. My mother in law had it for a torn ligament on her foot..she healed fully in about 8 weeks that's from start to finish after physical therapy and everything. But I understand your reasons. Just be easy on it and invest in a really good shoe insert and shoes! It helps a lot. I told you my husband has the bad ankle...they actually shortened one leg doing the fusion its about 1 1/2 inches shorter then his left leg. So he has joint pain from the imbalance when walking. He has to have the shoe insert support for his joints. Esp your knee. You could also try running on a softer surface like a (rubber) track? Stay off concrete and treadmills until that ligament heals! I would. Definately invest in some good inserts. You can order some online, the ones at Walmart aren't enough. I thought about the elliptical I really don't have much room for one :/ even though I know if I had a spinning bike here I would use it! I'm too lazy to drag myself to a gym. Plus the ones nearby don't offer daycare, and the ones that do are too far and far too expensive!

My son is good! I actually have 3, two girls 9 and 7 and my son who is 4. I talk about my son the most because he is the one home most during the week....How many do you have?

Ps: Hot sauce is the >>>> I love it...can't get enough lol...it works for stuffy noses...
    Thanks for the advice. I use a knee brace and can't exercise without it. And while I'm sure I do need the surgery, just the thought of being cut open makes me sick. Yuck.

I have 2 girls. My oldest will turn 11 next month and then an 8 year old.

Anyway, I know it's hard but do try and get out and walk if you can. I think Jay mentioned a jump rope. That's a good idea.

And yay for you gaining the weight back (I'm always trying to lose "that last 5lbs") and getting off that Adderall! That is another drug I can't stand! Back before we started this taper plan and was doing it a different way my husband took it, I guess for energy or something....I couldn't STAND the way it made him act. I think he was awake for 2 days. I don't think Adderall is good for anyone.

Oh well, I am glad you are still feeling good, and as always super positive and helping us all out. I'm about to go get the girls from school so have a great day.

Rfootprints is offline Member

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-24-2014 at 01:45 PM.

jayryan is offline Member

Thanks for the heads up about adderal...ther is a aquaintence i have that quit subs with adderal somehow.....i never liked the stuff as I'm naturally speedy and tweeky ya know....heck opiates make me speed and what not.....

anyways that good you got off that stuff and your appetite is back.....am i correct in that you are pretty skinny?

i know i lost a lot of weight and muscle tone.do to drug use....
    my appitite back recently too....and its good to here your gaining weight..
    i know sometimes people can't eat much during withdrawals so that's awesome...

i had more to say but i forgot...lol

anyways keep up the good work....
    i sold a car and have.extra cash and wanted to buy some good magnesium so tryin to figure that out...oh and a substance called NAC for short its some.sort of mega antioxidant i been hearing about lately for opiate withdrawal..
    .you ever hear of this stuff?...i want to be informed before i buy anything else...

hope ya have a good day today..you got wat almost 20 days no subs is that corrrect?...jay

Dang it . Just saw my post was deleted for swearing.
    Ah man... It was a long post to (I finally read your thread)... I am just now seeing that it's gone and have to leave for work.. I'll try to retype when I get a chance.

How many swear words is too many lol? I thought it did those little symbols to cover up swear words.

Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Rfootprints View Post
    Dang it . Just saw my post was deleted for swearing.
    Ah man... It was a long post to (I finally read your thread)... I am just now seeing that it's gone and have to leave for work.. I'll try to retype when I get a chance.

How many swear words is too many lol? I thought it did those little symbols to cover up swear words.

Have a great day!
    Rose, I noticed a couple of your posts are deleted, LOL. Not just on this thread, I think maybe Jay's too. I don't even remember what the word was that got it deleted.

Iwantoff2013 is offline Platinum Member

Hey hun...

Dropping in to say hi. I haven't had a chance to catch up on all your recent posts, just read the last few. Sounds like you're doing great! Glad to hear you're back at a healthy weight. Me too. I'm finally down to my normal weight too, yay! I'm back in all my nice cute jeans. I think running around all day after a toddler is an exercise program in itself...lol.

Have a good day!
    Kat

Feeling good today! Woke up easier for the first time in a long time. I don't feel fatigued or breathless finally! I didnt take any vitamins today not even coffee just to see how I feel. I feel good! Its about time lol. Through this whole process I ate an entire bag of energy chews. Used up a whole bottle of vitamins. Taurine is almost gone lol...it feels good to function without having to take a ton of vitamins half asleep. I feel like I have more then earned it.

Cant wait for you guys to be here!!!!! Come on over!

Auburn: Tell your husband the adderall might make him feel energized so he thinks it helping but it backfires and causes bad anxiety esp during withdrawal that is not worth the energy. I havent had anxiety like that even since. Plus it causes bad personality changes. Paranoia, moodiness. It sucks. Tell him stay away from that junk. It will suck you in like any pill. There is withdrawal symptoms from it too and it sucks. Much worse then subs.

Ok ok, I will watch my mouth dang it....

I typed out a really good post for you...
    Just asking about life, your new place you are building, the kiddos etc.....
    And now my mind is doing one of those "not working right now" things.

I will try to sit tonight and re-type! I REALLY WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW- Thank you, you have been great to me, and I finally sat down to write on your thread (but we see how that ended up lol)... I appreciate all of your comments and uplifting nature. You have helped me more than you know So, thank you!

Rose

Hey hun...

How are you? I noticed you haven't posted much recently. Hope you're enjoying the clean life! Any improvement in the energy dept? Talk soon.

Kat

Quote Originally Posted by Iwantoff2013 View Post
    Hey hun...

How are you? I noticed you haven't posted much recently. Hope you're enjoying the clean life! Any improvement in the energy dept? Talk soon.

Kat
    Hey Kat!!! Im doing great! Im in the last two weeks of my classes this semester so I have a lot of work to finish up. Ive been trying to avoid getting sucked into the forums during homework time forgive me...If its mathwork or you guys. I usually start chatting on here and get backed up on work. My energy is almost back! I have no stamina because I need to get into an exercise routine but I have probably as much as I will get! Im trying to figure out an exercise routine into my schedule. Still lol. How is your taper going??? Your close to the end soon right?

Hey Kat!!! Im doing great! Im in the last two weeks of my classes this semester so I have a lot of work to finish up. Ive been trying to avoid getting sucked into the forums during homework time forgive me...If its mathwork or you guys. I usually start chatting on here and get backed up on work. My energy is almost back! I have no stamina because I need to get into an exercise routine but I have probably as much as I will get! Im trying to figure out an exercise routine into my schedule. Still lol. How is your taper going??? Your close to the end soon right?
    Hey girl! So glad to hear you're doing well. I hear ya -- I've been so busy with work. Have you ever tried Zumba? It's so much fun and gives you a great workout at the same time.

I'm still at .66 mg. Gonna drop to .5 mg soon. I'm tapering reaaallly slow since I've been on this junk for so long.

Have a good day!
    Kat

Oh yeah I don't blame you! I rushed even for only being on for 5 months it, if I could go back >> slow down. I tortured myself. I found a Dr's taper plan for long term users (anyone over 6 months) and it had them drop only once a month to avoid symptoms. So even at your pace is pushing it for you so definitely take it easy! Wish I saw that taper sooner but cant complain now cause Im off! Your making such good progress. I know everyones like so when are you dropping, so when are you dropping?! Lol....your doing it the best possible/fastest way kind of pushing it to begin with. Slow and steady wins the race. Your getting off no matter what, the more adjustments the less shock to the body. I swear I still feel waves of symptoms here and there STILL. Very mild but Im really familiar with them so I recognize. Shortness of breath occasionally out of no where....fatigue here and there. But Im getting better and better regardless so cant complain.

How's it going? Having a nice weekend?

Yeah, I often get frustrated about my drawn out taper, but I know if I were to push it, it would backfire for sure. I have symptoms every day, so for me, getting off this stuff is possible but quite difficult.

That's interesting that you found an article about a doctor's taper plan and that it recommends drops only once a month. I'd like to read it, although I don't think I could bear drawing this out even longer...lol. Was it an article online?

Hope things are going well. Drop in and let me know how you're doing.
    Kat

How's it going? Having a nice weekend?

Yeah, I often get frustrated about my drawn out taper, but I know if I were to push it, it would backfire for sure. I have symptoms every day, so for me, getting off this stuff is possible but quite difficult.

That's interesting that you found an article about a doctor's taper plan and that it recommends drops only once a month. I'd like to read it, although I don't think I could bear drawing this out even longer...lol. Was it an article online?

Hope things are going well. Drop in and let me know how you're doing.
    Kat

Happy Mother's Day, girl! I hope you're well. Have a wonderful day with your family!

Kat

Default Relapse take one.....

Hi guys, I haven't been on for a while. May was a rough month. I was off everything a little over idk 3 weeks things were going good then I had a bad 2 weeks. My mom was in the hospital, my best friend of 15 years husband tragically died, my brother got evicted with his family. Other brother called me struggling looking for a job....it all happened so fast and I remember feeling panic set it like I couldn't breathe then I found a half bottle of OLD oxycontin packed away from 2010 when my husband first got in his accident (and couldn't finish a bottle!) but they worked. One thing led to another and 3 days passed and I Took about up to 45 mgs a day total and felt like >>>> so I decided to "wean" 3 days then low dose sub for a week. I don't know HOW I even convinced myself it was ok. Towards the end of the 3rd day I got a grip with reality and was just like This feels >>>>>>. So I got back on the suboxone, finished one strip over 7 days. I didn't want to come back to you guys until I was clean. 6 days back 100% clean from subs. I still have some chills here and there, stomach messed up a little....and Im tired but Im sleeping and Im clean. All I could think about is you guys the whole time. My goal was to get on here again clean with an update. So there it is...brutal but the truth. This was my first relapse in months but it was different. I just felt horrible! Guilty, foggy, irritated..It didn't feel good. Every pill felt wrong, and after I was just depressed and felt really >>>>>> and depressed all day. Maybe god was like you think pills will make you feel better....go ahead try it. Wrong. Problems were still there and then I felt like >>>> all around. It wasn't a good high I spent a few days trying to make my myself feel better with pills until I realized I felt worse. The energy and relaxation it never came. Its not the same and Im so thankful it FEELS BAD. I felt nauseous, foggy, irritated, >>>>>> in the morning just like >> feel when I didn't like pills before. It sucked. Withdrawal sucked. I feel SO much better even without anything.

Withdrawals come quick. My brain remembers this sh*t. Once ISNT possible, I felt like death the next day RIGHT away. I have withdrawals now from the sub still. That quick. 6 days in though and I feel good. This time was different. Like smoking that first cigarette after quitting and feeling nauseous and disgusted. It happened, it sucked. I just realize now with the pills....it sucks. I don't want to feel like that or this again. Glad to be back. Had to get that off my chest!

Hi guys, I haven't been on for a while. May was a rough month. I was off everything a little over idk 3 weeks things were going good then I had a bad 2 weeks. My mom was in the hospital, my best friend of 15 years husband tragically died, my brother got evicted with his family. Other brother called me struggling looking for a job....it all happened so fast and I remember feeling panic set it like I couldn't breathe then I found a half bottle of OLD oxycontin packed away from 2010 when my husband first got in his accident (and couldn't finish a bottle!) but they worked. One thing led to another and 3 days passed and I Took about up to 45 mgs a day total and felt like >>>> so I decided to "wean" 3 days then low dose sub for a week. I don't know HOW I even convinced myself it was ok. Towards the end of the 3rd day I got a grip with reality and was just like This feels >>>>>>. So I got back on the suboxone, finished one strip over 7 days. I didn't want to come back to you guys until I was clean. 6 days back 100% clean from subs. I still have some chills here and there, stomach messed up a little....and Im tired but Im sleeping and Im clean. All I could think about is you guys the whole time. My goal was to get on here again clean with an update. So there it is...brutal but the truth. This was my first relapse in months but it was different. I just felt horrible! Guilty, foggy, irritated..It didn't feel good. Every pill felt wrong, and after I was just depressed and felt really >>>>>> and depressed all day. Maybe god was like you think pills will make you feel better....go ahead try it. Wrong. Problems were still there and then I felt like >>>> all around. It wasn't a good high I spent a few days trying to make my myself feel better with pills until I realized I felt worse. The energy and relaxation it never came. Its not the same and Im so thankful it FEELS BAD. I felt nauseous, foggy, irritated, >>>>>> in the morning just like >> feel when I didn't like pills before. It sucked. Withdrawal sucked. I feel SO much better even without anything.

Withdrawals come quick. My brain remembers this sh*t. Once ISNT possible, I felt like death the next day RIGHT away. I have withdrawals now from the sub still. That quick. 6 days in though and I feel good. This time was different. Like smoking that first cigarette after quitting and feeling nauseous and disgusted. It happened, it sucked. I just realize now with the pills....it sucks. I don't want to feel like that or this again. Glad to be back. Had to get that off my chest!
    So glad to see you back. Sorry to hear about the relapse. You didn't let it get out of control -- good for you! I can imagine it was still hard to stop the oxy, despite the fact that it didn't feel the same anymore.

I'm really sorry to hear about your best friend's husband. My heart goes out to her. How's your Mom doing?

Kat

Hey guys just wanted to update....feeling better despite some lingering symptoms. From what Ive read seems like a little PAWS here and there. I will either wake up feeling great....or wake up feeling not so great and have some fatigue spells here and there. A little bummed at times until I think of how proud I should be of myself. I want to be happy and free again and if this is the only route to get there then its worth this for the time being.

Kat if you read this hope your doing well. You've been pushing so hard and you deserve to be free too. I was thinking about how much time and effort you put into helping people here and you so deserve to just be happy.... You of all people deserve to be free and happy. But Nothing in life is free. If its easy it isn't worth it and all this pain and stress will pay off in the long run. I just know it will. We just got to keep pushing. To anyone out there struggling. Just try and try again. Make a goal and just work and work your hardest and you will get there if you want it badly enough. Make a profile and ask for some help there is some pretty amazing selfless people who understand people like us and want to help you. Get help if you need it you wont be sorry. I don't feel 100% yet but I know I will get there. There is one way in and one way out but it IS worth it. My worst day right now is still 10 times better then how I felt about myself on those pills. No looking back....I have So much to be thankful for and looking forward to every new day that is better than the last
    auburn girl and Iwantoff2013 like this.

Dang these old posts that I respond to and realize they are so old....lol.

Hey! I SWEAR I posted to you here yesterday and it's gone.

Oh well. I was saying that it is so good to hear from you. And I had missed your last update somehow, but I'm sorry to hear about the relapse. The good news you put a stop to it real quick before it got worse. And I wanted to thank you for your honesty. I see people make it seem so easy, and wonder how they do it. It's not easy. I slipped up, too. And felt just like you. Nauseous, irritable, snapping at everyone, guilty, I just didn't enjoy it at all. The guilt alone kept me up at night. So when and if I get the urge again, I just remember that feeling. You did great by stopping.

Man it was awful though! The guilt and just generally feeling like man WHY did I do that again!!! I was just impulsive and THOUGHT I could get some cleaning done cause I was tired of being tired and had so much to do. So I thought hmm maybe I can get by just ONE day. Then after that....it was two days then by day 3 I was like wait how many days has it been?? One two...three? It was a blur. Scary how fast the time went and how quick I went through them. Sucked. Like I said the guilt just killed it...just wasn't the same. I guess thats a positive though. Live and learn. Once can't happen. Like I said I sprained my ankle too! lol.....Its been about a week but I was so paranoid to go to the dr to get it checked. I know enough about enough medically to know it wasn't too serious cause I could put pressure. But still. Sucks I can't even go to the Dr cause I don't trust myself but I know if I had and he offered....and I tried taking it just "one day" would set me back. I'm so withdrawal prone too right now! After day 2 I was already waking up sweating again. Crazy how the body remembers the >>>>.

Same to you too. They say it happens...so hey at least we had enough self control and conscience to FEEL bad about it. That's a good thing lol. We have still come a long way. Lord knows a few months ago I could strut around high conscious free! Just damaging my brain like that. Its so not worth it. I'm so jealous right now of the Moms running around on nothing!!!! Can't wait to be feeling like that again ugh! When you wake up and the sun is shining...and being able to GET up and go. Can't wait! I daydream about that day lol....its gonna be so good! LOL as I lay hear in bed with my messy bun cause my arms are too heavy to blow dry my hair! My poor hair! Alright I'm done..lol. Let me go get my girls from school! Tomorrow is their last day. I'm actually excited to have all my kids home to keep my mind off how I feel.
    Iwantoff2013 and auburn girl like this.

Default Holistic medicine!!!!!! Yes!

A friend of mine told me to try a couple different vitamins. She said they instantly made her feel 1000 times better so I excitedly looked for these vitamins and found they were only sold at this Holistic Doctors office nearby! So I went there and got to talk to the dr...I am really excited about this place. The dr is called a Naturopathic Doctor. They studied medicine for years just like regular doctors except they believe in prompting the body to heal itself with natural safe herbs and vitamins. Boosting your immune system to promote healing instead of just blocking pain. Natural energy alternatives. I am so syked about this place....a natural healthy dr I can trust! In my position. This doctor just gets it. She said she is appalled at the Pharmaceutical money hungry industry and what it is doing to these poor people. She gets many ex-addicts with the same story. So I highly recommend especially while your so susceptible to addicting drugs..like benzos, opiate derivatives see one of these drs. They Help you heal and have natural remedies for everything that traditional medicine does. Plus she was so cheap! A consult with Urinalysis included was only 95.00!!!!!! So she could tell me everything my system was depleted of right now which WOW if you see on paper what withdrawal does to you. You understand why you feel so bad. Magnesium, calcium stores, pretty much most of the vitamins in my body were depleted. Elevated stress hormones through the roof, which causes anxiety and restlessness. I'm so happy I found this place. I had to rave about it. I feel like she can help me heal faster. I feel better right now than I have in months.

I told the Dr my problem coming off of pain medication..and suboxone etc. She recommended this Chinese Nervous Fatigue formula too. You know I told you guys I'm a nursing student I looked into the ingredients it has SO many good things for your body in this. It is all natural NON addicting, healthy herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine. ((NO its not Kratom)). I also showed them my sprained ankle and they gave me something to heal it faster and take the pain away. That worked too! No Tylenol/aleve/ibuprofen! The dr said this stuff doesn't just take pain away but helps you HEAL. Not just blocking pain.

The Chinese nervous fatigue formula you can order online if anyone wants to try it. By Natures Sunshine? I believe which is a really high quality vitamin and herb manufacturer. Very "addict friendly" good stuff.

It soothes anxiety, boost metabolism and gives energy. I feel great for the first time in so long! Calm, and I have energy. I feel normal yet calm and happy. No Phenibut, no Kratom. Healthy Chinese alternative medicine. Anyways you guys have to try this stuff I feel normal and happy again! I'm going camping with my family this weekend and until today I was kinda bummed thinking I might feel tired and "ruin" fathers day weekend. Now I'm excited again. This stuff is a godsend.

Here is the stuff. Shop around you can get it cheaper. It works! It is everything someone healing after opiates needs. Nourishes the heart, circulatory and nervous. We need that right now. Stress relieving, and all natural and promotes sense of well being. It doesn't just treat the symptoms it nourishes the brain/nervous system to heal. Which is what causes all these symptoms. I have energy I'm going to pack for my vacation! Happy fathers day weekend to you Dads!

http://www.naturessunshine.com/us/pr...-30-caps/1017/

Description:

Benefits:

Relieves stress and promotes feelings of well-being.
    Nourishes the circulatory and nervous systems.
    Supports digestion.
    Promotes sleep.
    Invigorates the body.
    How It Works:

This TCM concentrate contains the same herbs found in Nervous Fatigue formula but in a highly concentrated blend. Traditional Chinese Medicine would consider this a fire-enhancing formula. Its Chinese name yang xin translates to “nurture the heart.” Weakness in the fire element usually manifests itself in the digestive, cardiovascular or reproductive systems. Biota seed contains aromatic compounds that have a sedative effect. These compounds also have a mild laxative effect. Jujuba seed contains bitter compounds that help promote relaxation. Schizandra fruit, a supporting herb in this formula, allows the body to respond quickly to stress, thus increasing the body’s capacity to work. Its bitter compounds also support circulation. Ginseng acts as an adaptogen to help maintain balance in the body and help the body adapt to stress.

Ingredients:

Concentrated extract of schizandra fruit, biota seed, cistanche stem, cuscuta seed, lycium fruit, ophiopogon root tuber, succinum amber, tang-kuei root, acorus rhizome, astragalus root, dioscorea rhizome, hoelen sclerotium, lotus seed, ginseng root, polygala root, polygonatum rhizome, jujuba seed and rehmannia root tuber.

Well I tried that vitamin for a few days it definitely helps. BUT the directions say take 3, 3x a day. Um no. I took 3 and for 4-5 hours.....holy hell did I feel weird. Just weird, I can't even describe it. WIDE awake but weirdly really calm, almost like adderall. But if you want to wake up, and get motivated it works, that's for sure, a little too well imo.

So yeah, I don't recommend taking 3 unless your super exhausted. One once in the morning works fine to help get me past that morning grogginess until I get moving. Works really well though and does help with mood and anxiety also.

Anyways I was thinking about what made me relapse and it hit me today as I was looking around my house thinking of ALL the stuff I need to get done. Lack of motivation has never been a problem for me, I always have so many things I want to get done in a day. Its the lack of feeling productive enough, the lack of energy to do all I want to do. Its the frustration of not being able to do things I'd like to be doing. Those feelings, that frustration...is what gets me. Idk if anyone else is like me in that sense....I do enjoy downtime but I always have to feel accomplished at the end of the day. Sitting around with no energy, I just feel horrible about myself in general and all I can think of is What can make me feel better so I can get things done? I know that played a big part in taking pills in general for me, not so much for the high, but for the high after seeing all I got done in one day. Non stop energy.

Any input on that?

Hey you...

Sorry, I don't know why I didn't see your last post. Oh yeah, the-no-energy-to-get-things-done is a big trigger for me too. I think most of us feel that way. At least 3 times a week I think " If I could just use for today, this house would be spotless and I'd get all my office work done faster". But I know full well I could never stop at one day.

My reason for gobbling pills was always the high. The added energy and motivation to get things done was just a "bonus". Pretty sad how that so-called bonus came with a high price. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get back to my normal level of productivity.

Drop in soon and let us know how you're doing.
    Kat

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456